Tuesday, March 3, 2009

AIESEC Workshop

Guys, I know that u were informed about a workshop (unspecify though) will be conducted on the 20th Feb 2009... Unfortunately it has been postponed due to date problems with the organizers...

Okay before i tell u any further; I'll say something about the workshop... The workshop is actually a collaboration with AIESEC org, its about environmental and HIV awareness.... Boriiiiing.... If that what is u all think, u get it so wrong coz this workshop is been conducted by a bunch of professionals and they majored in the art of being cool, okay the workshop gonna be fun. I hope u guys get the idea.

Actually the main reason I'm keen of asking u guys to go is actually coz at the later part of this workshop there will be a briefing session on a leadership exchange programme. If lucky a bunch of leader's club members could be sent to places like Norway, Poland, China and Japan during your Dec break. It's a good experience and also will boost your ECA credentials (as I said on recognition and stuff).

I seriously need you guys to attend but as the organizers have date problems so we have to select another date, I have few dates for consideration, dates are all on Feb because I dont want to carry it forward to March, unless we have no other option.

23th Feb 2009(mon)
24th Feb 2009(tue)
25th Feb 2009(wed)
26th Feb 2009(thur)
27th Feb 2009(fri)

I know it's a short notice and the time will be fom 3-5pm, venue yet to be confirmed
so guys pls reply before 21st of Feb, PLS BE INFORMED THERE WILL BE NO MEETING ON FRIDAY THE 20TH and feel free to email me (kavindira@gmail.com) if u have any inquiries or anything


* * * * * * *


Guys I ask u people to confirm your attendence......and I just got only 10 replies out of our 120 members...

If you are not aware we need at least 25 people to get this thing going on.....

So for those who have not do it please do it at once... NO MORE delays NO MORE hesitations...
CONFIRM NOW

For those who have already confirmed, thank u lukin forward to meetin u guys and there is no need to reconfirm...

And one more thing please do no hesitate to bring ur non-members friends along.... the more the merrier, so call all ur frenz

PLEASE DO CONFIRM ASAP to my email add kavindira@gmail.com

Important details.... date March 6th Friday
time 3-5pm
venue clas G1 (beside the cafeteria)


Kavin
Treasurer

No comments: